I make a conscious effort not to simply link to other blogs’ stories and articles, but to provide my own content instead. However, I feel that this particular blog post is simply too precious to pass up. Scotty M., author of BrokeToBallin, wrote a very interesting and greatly in-depth article entitled “5 Simple Steps that Anyone Can Use to Make Money Online.”

The process defined in the article relates to marketing a custom product through ClickBank. After explaining the essential tools and costs required to get started, Scotty covers the 5-step process required to follow through on marketing a custom product.

  1. Market Research And Product Creation
  2. Setting Up Our Websites
  3. Pre-launch Marketing
  4. Final Preparations
  5. Product Launch!

Although Scotty hasn’t yet followed through on his plans, he intends to on the near future, and he’ll be posting the results on his blog. I know I’ll be keeping an eye out on his blog to see how things work out, and I may very well try out the process he lays out with a niche familiar to me.

source: www.matthuggins.com

0 komentar:

Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda